Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's About Time! Fiery Halloween Nails

I can't believe it's taken me so long do some Halloween nail art. It's already the 22nd! It's especially surprising because Halloween is my favorite holiday. Are you all so excited it's just over a week away!? I can't wait to embrace my inner child and rock my costume!


Today's design isn't anything specific. It's kind of whatever you want it to be. I think the black looks like drips, but also like flames. Dripping flames?


If it looks a little familiar, I also used these polishes in my tiger stripe nails.



This is how the manicure started off:

I used Scotch tape to get the crisp lines for the black tips. You can see I was a little impatient and used the tape before the polish was dry enough (Let that be a lesson to you all!). I had different plans for the design, but after I started, it didn't look good, and I had to just wing it. I love how it ended up! If I were to do it again, I would  just free hand the whole thing.

What I used:
Sephora by OPI I Think I Cayenne
Sephora by OPI What's A Tire Jack?


Do you still dress up for Halloween? Or do you dress up your kids? Maybe your pets? Or are you those people who turn off  all their lights, but forgot to close the blinds, and it's obvious to all the trick-or-treaters that you're home watching t.v. but won't answer the door? I know you're not those people. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love this mani, it's so striking! Also that orange shade is just to die for, the shimmer in it is so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the orange so pretty? I've been surprised by how much I like it because I had my doubts at first.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed watching your nail art throughout the 31DC2013, and have continued to watch it since. In turn, I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! You deserve it! http://nail-ineit.blogspot.com/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!