Friday, August 22, 2014

ALIQUID Lacquer Cherry Festival Nail Art


Bonjour, mon cherries!

Last month Alison from ALIQUID did a guest post for me featuring three polishes from her new Two Pleasant Peninsulas collection. I naturally had to checkout the rest of the collection. There were so many that I liked! I especially fancied I'm Heading Strait to Mackinac and Cherry Festival, so I snatched them up. With a name like "Cherry Festival" I just had to do some nail art with a cherry print.



I love how girly and graphic this mani is!


On my pinky and index I used two coats of Cherry Festival. 

On my other nails I started off with a white base, then used MoYou London Pro XL 01 stamping plate for the polka dots. 

The cherries were made with a dotting tool and a small detailing brush.


What I used:
ALIQUID Cherry Festival- pink based glitter
Zoya Purity- white
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink- pink dots
love, charlotte xo- (no name) red
Sephora by OPI I Come in Peas- green
MoYou London Pro XL 01 stamping plate


Do you think I did Cherry Festival justice with this nail art?

You can find ALIQUID Lacquer at the new shop.aliquidlacquer.com. Cherry Festival retails for $10.

Au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!