Friday, August 8, 2014

I Love Nail Polish Wavy Dimensions Nail Art


Last month I found out that I Love Nail Polish is retiring some really fabulous shades that I've had on my wishlist. Since they were having a sale I had the perfect excuse to finally snatch them up. These are my first ILNP polishes and I am soo in love! I couldn't decide which one to try out first so I did some random nail art with all four shades.



The thing that impressed me the most about these polishes is how visible the holo is indoors. I wasn't expecting that at all. Of course, the sparkle is even more blinding in the sunlight.


"Looook at my spaaaarkles!!" Yes, my nail polish talks to me sometimes. ;)


I Love Nail Polish shades used:
Blue Steel
Pixie Dust 
You're My Boy Blue
Indie Go

I am so happy that I finally broke down and bought these! I'm sure this is just the beginning of my ILNP collection! Do you own any ILNPs? Which ones should I get next?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!