Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rock n' Roll Waterfall


For today's mani I broke out a sweet glitter polish that I haven't worn since this mani. PiCture pOlish Heavy Metal is a unique shade that's all at once dark yet bright at the same time. I wanted the glitter to be the star of the show so I kept the rest of the mani pretty simple. I think the finished result has a rock n' roll feel to it. Do you agree? I think I may have to wear this look to my next rock concert!



For my nail art I created a waterfall effect à la The Nailasaurus. It's the easiest nail art ever that takes about 30 seconds to do. I wanted to create graphic monochromatic stripes, so I stuck with just two It's So Easy Stripe Rites in black and white. Then for just a tiny bit of color, I dabbed on some holographic glitter using piCture pOlish Glitter Ball.



What I used:
Wet n Wild Fastdry Ebony Hates Chris- black creme
piCture pOlish Heavy Metal- silver glitter
piCture pOlish Glitter Ball- holo glitter
It's So Easy Stripe Rite black and white
Seche Vite topcoat


Thinking about concerts, I am realizing how long it's been since I've been to one. At least a year and a half? I'm going to go now and look up who's coming to town. Anyone planning to go to a show this year?


Since the polish is called Heavy Metal, I'm going to add a bonus photo from a Metallica concert I went to a few years back. They had some pretty epic pyrotechnics. It was good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!