Saturday, February 7, 2015

A England Rose Bower By Any Other Name


Today's Valentine mani is a departure from all the pink ones I've done of late. This romantic look features the beautiful a england Rose Bower. A england is a brand that makes such gorgeous polishes, you don't really want to wear anything else with them! I wanted to do a little nail art, but still keep it simple to show off Rose Bower in its full glory. 



In addition to the gorgeous colors and fabulous application, I always enjoy the story and description of each a england shade. This is the story and description of Rose Bower:

"Asleep in a bed of roses, her beauty still calls true" - a true deep rose hue kissed with subtle holographic overtones, a scarlet riot of blooming life to keep the princess company.

A lot better than my description of "a really pretty red", don't ya think?


For the middle and ring finger I started with two coats of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. After that was dry, I stamped the rose pattern with my DRK-A stamping plate using Rose Bower. I usually have pretty good luck with this plate. Maybe I was out of practice using it because for some reason I just couldn't get it to stamp! So what was going to be simple and really quick nail art, ended up taking forever.



What I used:
a england Rose Bower
OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around- nude
DRK-A stamping plate

I purchased Rose Bower from Llarowe for $10. It's also available through aengland.com and their international stockist.


I love the romance of this look. I am a big fan of roses. They smell so divine and look so delicate and fancy. If I could afford to have them in my home every day, I would. Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!