Monday, February 2, 2015

Candy Striped Valentine


Alright ladies, you asked for it (*not really)! I have another Valentine's Day mani for y'all. This mani's design is cute and simple and was inspired by Very Emily's Pinstripe Bow Nails. I LOVED how Emily put the hearts together to create a darling little bow. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to recreate it. What could be more perfect than making it into a Valentine's mani?


In my last post I was complaining about photographing light polishes, and this is another example of my problem. Ug. So annoying. Sometimes I just wish you could all see my nails in person, hehe.



What I used:
Sephora by OPI Seeing Pink Elephants
Zoya Purity
Born Pretty Store heart studs


I think it's funny to see how different the studs fit proportionally on my nails than on Emily's. Have you tried this bow tie look? Sometimes the best ideas really are the simplest ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!