Monday, January 25, 2016

piCture pOlish Blue Skittlette


Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend. I had a fun time with friends and family, it's a little sad that it's at an end. At least I'll have some keepsakes in the form of (what I know will be amazing) family photos taken by my very talented cousin. 

Back to the blog- I am still computerless. I have high hopes this will be remedied soon. In the meantime I have these photos that have luckily for me been sitting in my draft folder. Typing this out on my phone is limiting so again I will be brief. Today's nail art is a simple look created with three piCture pOlish shades and nail vinyls. PiCture pOlish makes some amazing blues and I wanted to show some of them off together. This was originally a possible entry for last year's PP Nail Art Quarterly. With some help from a friend, I chose to enter this look instead. This mani has been sitting by the wayside ever since. I still like how it turned out though and hope you do too!




What I used:
piCture pOlish Freya's Cats
piCture pOlish Whimsy
piCture pOlish Geode
Seche Vite top coat
straight nail vinyls


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!