Friday, January 15, 2016

piCture pOlish Fool's Gold


Hello lovelies! I have another piCture pOlish to show you today! This one is a 2014 collaboration shade created with the amazing talent that is Sammy of The Nailasaurus. She is another blogger that I follow religiously and try to emulate in her well thought-out nail art, among other things. I was so captivated by this shade when it came out and just knew I'd love it once I finally got my hands on it. You can read all about Sammy's inspiration for her collaboration here.


Fool's Gold is a light turquoise jelly with gold glitter and scatter holo. This is another one of their scattered holos that the holo itself isn't very noticeable beyond the visible flecks themselves. I think it works well in this shade so you can really focus on the pretty gold glitter. The jelly is very pigmented so it only took me two smooth coats for this opacity. The formula is great and the glitters distribute well without extra effort.

Isn't this so dreamy and tropical-y?! Take me away magical nail polish, take me away.



You can purchase Fool's Gold for AU$13 from the piCture pOlish online store or one of their international
stockist.


Instagram



In my opinion Fool's Gold is a must have in any collection. Do you have this polish yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!