Monday, January 18, 2016

Very Emily's Gradient Stamping


Hello my dears! Today I have an attempted recreation of a YouTube tutorial by Very Emily. Emily has recently started her own YouTube channel and I've had so much fun watching all of her videos. YouTube has never been a go-to place for me. I just don't spend that much time on it. But I have enjoyed watching Emily's videos and started to think that maybe I've been missing out. I really appreciate how simple, straightforward, and short they are. And of course, in case it needs mentioning, they are totally beautiful! 

As soon as I watched her Gradient Stamping tutorial I thought, "Ahh, I've never thought to do it that way before." My second thought was, "I need to try this!" A few moments later it occurred to me that I even have the same stamping image, so I immediately went right to it!

I still haven't figured out how to take better photos of white polish/bright colors. So just imagine this looking more colorful, and there's actually yellow polish where the studs are, haha.


What I used:
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Jenna Hipp Say Yellow To My Little Friend
Jenna Hipp We Are Mint To Be
Love, charlotte xo by Color Club no name turquoise
Love, charlotte xo by Color Club no name purple
Born Pretty Store BP-LO10 stamping plate
studs from Born Pretty Store


Watch Very Emily's Gradient Stamping tutorial here!

What do you all think? I would have like to have improved a thing or two, but not bad, right? I'm looking forward to more videos, and I'm sure I'll be trying my hand out on some more in the future! Visit Very Emily's YouTube channel and subscribe so you don't miss out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!