Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A England Order of the Garter Swatches and Nail Art


Hello there! I feel like it's been a while since I've posted (three days) because I've been so active on the blog this month. With the double holiday weekend I decided to spend more time with my family instead. Today I am sharing some swatches and stamping of A England Order of the Garter. This shade is part of the Legend collection and is a little different from the other A Englands I own.

Order of the Garter is a royal blue with a aqua shimmer glass fleck finish. Before I say more, when describing an A England polish you can't leave out their own well crafted description. It's described as "majestically deep and filled with truth's purity and strength of will, this royal blue inspires honour with every scintillating pulse." Yeah, you really can't beat that. The formula is watery, as you would expect for a glass fleck finish, yet very smooth and consistent. It built up to full opacity in three coats. Shown without top coat.



To jazz this up a little I added some simple stamping over top with a couple Uberchic images.



What I used:
A England Order of the Garter
A England Virgin Queen
Konad Special Polish white
Uberchic 3-03 stamping plate


I purchased this polish from Ninja Polish with the Build Your Own Bag option. It's a great way to save some money on this brand, especially if you are just building up your collection.

That's all for now. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!