Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Flamingo Nails With ALIQUID Lacquer Bona Dea


Hello my lovelies! Today I have some nail art that I've been wanting to create for weeks and weeks and have just now finally gotten around to it. ALIQUID Lacquer Bona Dea was released back in December (end of November?) and I bought it the moment it came out. Coral with golden shimmer has been a favorite combination of mine for years (check out my very first post!). The golden flecks in this polish had me swooning and I knew it had to be mine!

Bona Dea is described as a "flamingo pink crelly" so naturally I wanted to create some nail art with flamingos. I love that I have acquired enough stamping plates to actually have the images I wanted!


Mmm, look at those golden flecks!


What I used:
ALIQUID Lacquer Bona Dea- coral crelly
Orly Liquid Vinyl- black
Jenna Hipp Awards Show- gold
Born Pretty Store black decorations
MoYou London Tropical Collection 05 plate


I don't know about you, but my bags are now packed and I'm ready to go somewhere tropical! Actually with my budget I'll probably just go to the local aviary instead. They have flamingos there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!