Friday, May 27, 2016

ABC Challenge: D is for Dry Marble


Happy Friday ladies! It's that time again for the ABC Challenge! As per the usual, I was up late last night finishing my mani and taking photos. Whatever, no regrets! As long as it looks good, it was worth it, right?

My theme for this week's "D" prompt is dry marble. Or decal. Or drag marble. They all work. Hey, I even added some dots! I had a mega epic plan for this prompt, but my materials haven't arrived in the mail yet. I am going to have to save it for another day (if I can pull it off). Dry marble is always a win though and I'm quite pleased with this look.



I used Powder Perfect polishes from their The Palace Collection and The Midlands Collection. They look sooo, pretty together!


I added one last micro shot, this time using my flash. I don't ever show photos taken with a flash on my blog because they usually don't look very good. I really wanted to show off the marbled holo though. I'd love some feedback. Should I just stick with my regular photos?


What I used:
Powder Perfect Watchful Nights- deep purple
Powder Perfect If The Slipper Fits- purple holo
Powder Perfect Cinder Soot- gray
Powder Perfect Turtledoves- ivory
Seche Vite top coat

I can see already from the inlinkz that I'm not the only one who did dry marble. Great minds! If you want to join in the ABC Challenge check out my post about it here. You can catch up if you like, or just start with the next letter. Are you all enjoying this challenge as much as I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!