Friday, May 6, 2016

ABC Challenge: A is for Acetone



Hello ladies and welcome to the first day of the ABC Challenge! I have been giddy with anticipation for this day! Before I get into the nail art- If you want to know more about the challenge, check out this post for the schedule and important info.


I've had this acid wash mani from Smashley Sparkles saved in my "To Try" Pinterest board for the last couple of years. I've been waiting for the perfect time and finally today was the day. If you want to know how I did it, she explains it pretty well in her post. So here is my acid wash mani made using acetone. I think it's pretty A-okay. ;)



What I used:
Pipe Dream Polish White Water
Pipe Dream Polish VIP Pass
Pipe Dream Polish Happy Hour
Pipe Dream Polish Keep Calm
Pipe Dream Polish Chillax
Seche Vite top coat


Have you tried this look before? I'm pretty stoked with how it turned out! I wasn't sure how wearable it would be, but it's actually drying pretty well for how many coats (7?) of polish there are. Thank you to my awesome sister April for suggesting the theme for today! She always has the best ideas


If you want to see what the other participants did, check out the links below or search #nailpolishsocietyabc on social media! I'm so excited for 25 more weeks of this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!