Saturday, July 30, 2016

Glam Polish The King Collection Part 2


Hello! Today I have some stunning polishes to share, Glam Polish's The King Collection Part 2. (You can see some of the polishes from Part 1 here). Four of the previous collection's shades have been revamped, and there are two new ones in this six piece collection. Each of these had flawless formulas and the application was really easy to control. The formulas are richly pigmented and might tend towards staining (I did my swatches quickly so it's hard to say, but it looked as though they were beginning to color my nails). They dry on the dull side so I've topped off my swatches with glossy top coat.

Burning Love is a vampy maroon red scattered holo with gold glass fleck shimmer. This is full of smoldering gorgeousness, and my absolute favorite of the collection. The gold just gives it so much dimension. This is two coats and top coat.



Heart of Graceland is rich rose pink scattered holo. This is one of the two new shades. There's not much rainbow shining through these holos, but I love the look nonetheless. This is two coats and top coat.



Can't Help Falling In Love is an indigo scattered holo with shimmering glass flecks. Such a pretty blue shade! This was two coats and top coat.



A Little Less Conversation is a teal scattered holo with shimmering glass flecks. Another great formula like the others. This is two coats and top coat.



Devil in Disguise is a bright warm red crelly scattered holo. This is one of the two new shades. I love me a good red and the holo is a little more visible here.This is two coats and top coat.



Suspicious Minds is a vampy plum scattered holo with crimson shimmer. This is one of the reformulated shades of one that I had swatched from the first collection. I thought the first was really pretty, but this new version is just stunning! Loving the vampy shades here and how complex they look. This is two coats and top coat.


The King Collection Part 2 releases Friday, August 5th at 2pm EST. Each polish retails for $11.50 USD. Shipping rates to USA are $3.80 for the first polish and an extra $1.00 for each additional polish.

Glam Polish
Store

Shipping now available to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France , Finland, Germany, Hong Kong , Hungary, Japan, Netherlands , New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Southern Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine United Arab Emirates. please visit: http://www.glampolish.com.au/international-shipping


Do you have a favorite? Let me know what you think of these shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!