Thursday, July 7, 2016

UberChic Beauty Feathers Mini Stamping Plate Review



Hello lovelies! Today I am sharing with you another UberChic Beauty stamping plate review! You may recognize some of the images on this plate from a couple nail art manis I've recently done here and here. With a specific theme like Feathers, this plate is still very versatile and diverse.


For this first look I really wanted to keep things fairly simple to show off the gorgeous glitter crelly base color. I played around a little with this smaller single feather by stamping it multiple times on my middle finger using my clear jelly stamper.


Products used:
Colores de Carol Hot Spots- white crelly
Rica Blackout- black



For my second look I again used two separate images. I first created a smoosh marble using my stamper before stamping the feathers over top. I love the delicate detail in these peacock feathers!

Products used:
Powder Perfect Robin Hood- green
Powder Perfect Nottingham- navy holo
Powder Perfect Turtledoves- ivory



The Uber Mini Feathers Stamping Plate retails for $7.99 and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


What do you think of the feather plate? Do you have a favorite image? I really love the inclusion of both positive and negative space images. Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!