Monday, September 12, 2016

31DC2016 Day 11: Dotted Daisies


I know today's prompt for the 31 Day Challenge is "polka dots", but in the past I've just interpreted it as making a design any which way with dots. Because I do what I want. So that's what I've done again today. I actually did this exact mani a couple weeks ago but wasn't pleased with how it photographed so I didn't post it. Well here we go again, because I don't love these photos either. Getting metallic polishes to photograph well is a constant struggle of mine. I do like these nails so much though. I even wore them outside the house for other people to see, which is rare these days.



I really hoped that by redoing this mani I could perfect my dots. I did much better this time on three of my nails. But those flowers were so hard for me. I could have done it ten times and I don't know if they would have come out any better. I need to practice my dotting skills! Is there a master class for that?


What I used:
Colores de Carol Old Orchard- blue
KBShimmer Eyes White Out- white
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Golden-I- bronze
Seche Vite top coat


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Spiraling Dots
31 Day Challenge 2013- Menagerie of Dots


Today's post is a day late but I have my next one ready to publish today too. So stayed tuned for another double feature! What do you think of the nails?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!