Monday, September 19, 2016

31DC2016 Day 18: Lacy Half Moon


Greetings all! I am feeling pretty exhausted going on 19 days straight of the 31 Day Challenge! I had two naps yesterday, does that give you a good picture of how tired I am? Since I didn't post yesterday I am actually one day behind. I have hopes that I'll catch up tomorrow though!

For today's look I knew what I wanted to do for the lacy half moon image. It was a look I did before but never posted. The idea for the dry brush stroke base came after seeing this gorgeous mani from Cured By Chris. I used five of the Pipe Dream Polish Mellowed Out Cremes for the base and I think the colors look beautiful together!



What I used:
Pipe Dream Polish Unwind, Positive Vibes, Take It Easy, Keep Calm, and Peace Out
Hehe Fairy Tale 001 stamping plate


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Peekaboo Negative Space
31 Day Challenge 2013- Blue Half Moons




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!