Monday, September 5, 2016

Fall In-die Love Collaboration Box


Hello dolls! Today I have to share with you the Fall In-die Love Collaboration Box. It's a Fall themed, exclusive one-time box organized by four indie brands- Colores de Carol, Anchor & Heart Lacquer, Turtle Tootise Polishes, and Frenzy Polish. I was so excited to receive this box because I've only tried Colores de Carol polishes before and have wanted to try the other three brands. Information on how/where to buy this box is at the end of the post. Let's move on to the polishes!



Colores de Carol Live. Laugh. Fall. is a metallic-y chocolate brown with holo flakies and micro brown glitter. If I were a klutz I think this would be my motto, haha. The application was nice and smooth. This was two coats, no top coat.



Anchor & Heart Lacquer I Like My Apples Candied is a red/pink jelly linear holo with purple holo micro glitter and purple glass flecks. The formula was great and this was two easy coats, no top coat.



Turtle Tootsie Fall Majesty is a denim blue linear holo with white gold flakes. I had to use a light touch applying the first coat because it had a tendency to go on patchy, probably because of the large flakes, which the flakes themselves aren't very visible on the nail. It built up nicely and this was two coats, no top coat.



Frenzy Polish Autumn Comes With Wind & Gold is a lush forest green with gold flakies and red micro glitter. Because of the density of the flakies, this was two thicker coats, plus top coat.


I was really excited to try this box and I was not disappointed! Every color looked really good on me and I didn't have any real problems with application. And that Frenzy Polish shade is just.. WOW. Now for the important part (mark your calendars!):

The box will be for sale on Friday September 9th at Noon EST at www.turtletootsiepolishes.com. Available for purchase until September 16th, and will be shipped the week of the 30th. It retails for $35 plus shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!