Tuesday, October 11, 2016

ALIQUID Lacquer Adopt a Shelter Dog Charity Polish


Hello ladies! I've taken a few days off because I went on a little vacation out of town. I will fill you in on my trip soon! Today I am sharing with you a gorgeous polish along with a sheet of dog-themed vinyls that were created for a good cause. 

This is ALIQUID Lacquer's third year in a row creating a charity polish that benefits the ASCPA. This year they teamed up with TwinkledT nail vinyls which I think is a perfect addition!

The vision of the ASPCA is "a humane community in which all animals are treated with respect and kindness." Donations to the ASPCA support a variety of causes, including:

•Grants to shelters nationwide
•Spay/neuter and microchipping programs
•Adoption, fostering and relocation programs
•Investigation and seizure of abused animals
•Lobbying for anti-cruelty legislation


ALIQUID Lacquer Dog Ate My Homework is a berry-tinted jelly with holographic and iridescent microglitter, gold flakies and blue glass flecks. This is such a beautiful, feminine shade and I don't have anything else like it. The formula was really great and for a jelly formula it gives pretty good coverage. This is two easy coats, no top coat.



TwinkledT Dog Variety Vinyls is comprised of a sheet of 24 decals and 24 stencils in lots of cute designs, perfect for dog-themed nail art! The vinyls were really easy to work with, and I like the variety there is in just one sheet.

The limited edition Dog Ate My Homework and TwinkledT Dog Variety nail vinyls are ONLY available in the month of October. They are sold together for $13 and $6 for each sale will be donated to the ASPCA. If you like gorgeous nail polish and are an animal lover, I wouldn't miss out on this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!