Friday, April 14, 2017

Sunny's Body Products Sweet Treats Box 3.0 Exclusive Sampler


Get out your bibs, 'cause you're going to be drooling by the end of this post. Sunny's Body Products has created a delectable twelve piece food scented sampler box ranging from coffee to candy to fresh baked bread. Some of these are so delicious you'll be tempted to taste them, I'm totally serious. Best part is, they are all calorie free!



Skittles Therapy Oil 
Smells just like the candy.

When I opened my box this was the first thing I could smell, it was distinctly Skittles. Once I got it on my cuticles it ended smelling like a sort of Skittles bubblegum. A pleasant smell, and I love the richness of this cuticle oil.



Burnt Sugar and Pumpkin On The Go
 The top notes start off with applewood, smoked cedar, and leather. Middle notes of oat, coffee, and chamomile are followed by base notes of brown sugar and amber and sweet pumpkin.

This was one of only two that I didn't quite like the scent. I couldn't really smell pumpkin which I was looking forward to. The lotion itself is light and absorbs quickly for when you need just some light hydration.


Bear Claws Walnut Scrub
Sweet dough blended with raisins, dates and nuts.

This product right here wins the day! It honestly took some willpower not to taste it. It smells sooooo good. I used the product all over my legs and it was gentle but still exfoliated effectively. I am so excited about the edition of this product to Sunny's repertoire. 




Fresh Baked Bread Dry Spot Healer
Fresh from the oven. You can smell all the ingredients in this warm, freshly buttered aromatic treat.

This really and truly smells just like the french country bread in the photo. The first time I tried it I forgot I had it on and was looking around my kitchen expecting to find fresh bread. The Dry Spot Healer is rich and great for stubbornly dry spots.




Sea Salt Caramel Hand Butter
 Top notes of sea salt and soft churned butter and gooey caramel.

Sunny's Hand Butter is my favorite product of hers so I'm always curious about what scent will be paired up with it. This has a pleasant creamy caramel scent without being too sweet, which is just right for me.


7-Up Pound Cake Body Balm
Sparkling lemon and lime citrus effervescence blends with buttery pound cake, vanilla, almond and warm sugar.

This is the other scent that I didn't really like because the citrus overpowered the other scents too much, even after it settled. Citrus scents always make me think of cleaning products so they're just not my taste. 




Sweet Tarts Lip Sugar Scrub
Smells just like the candy

This did smell just like Sweet Tarts and I loved scrubbing it around on my lips. It even has a nice aftertaste once you rinse it off. ;)



Caramel Coffee Miracle Balm 
Aroma of fresh-brewed cappuccino, filled with heavy cream, and sweetened with sugary caramel.

I don't drink coffee but I have always LOVED the smell of it, and this one did not disappoint. The Miracle Balm is another product I use daily so I was happy to have this yummy scent paired with it.

Caramel Sticky Bun Cuticle Oil
 Sweet, cinnamon breakfast rolls drenched in gooey, creamy caramel

Sticky buns are different than cinnamon rolls right? Because it does remind me of the sticky buns I have in mind. Another pleasant creamy caramel scent similar to the Hand Butter.



Rock Candy Sugar Hand Scrub 
Cherry, raspberry, grape and strawberries harmonize with sugary sweet rock candy, tangy citrus and icy peppermint frost with just a kiss of vanilla.

This was a fun and fruity scent and I really liked it. It's a hand scrub but I like to use it anywhere else that needs exfoliating too.

White Chocolate Lip Balm
 A blend of smooth white chocolate, cocoa beans, and rich cream.

Okay, I do not like to eat white chocolate but this scent really won me over. It smells deliciously smooth and creamy.




Dark Chocolate Triple Thick 
The rich distinctive scent of sweet dark chocolate.

As a chocolate connoisseur I have to be honest and say that this didn't smell like dark chocolate, more like chocolate frosting. Not a bad scent to be covered in, am I right? I've been using this body cream more and more lately because I like how emollient it is.




And now a little about the nails. I wanted to do something dessert related without being too literal so I created these decadent chocolate/caramel/cream concoction nails. They are whatever you want them to be, haha. I created them by doing a drip marble (I didn't watch this tutorial- I should have, long story- but she was my inspiration) and applying the polish as decals on my nails. 


Polishes used:
KBShimmer Oh My Ganache- chocolate brown holographic
Zoya Flynn- caramel-y brown
Powder Perfect Turtledoves- creamy ivory


The Sweet Treats Box 3.0 Exclusive Sampler includes all twelve products in this post and retails for $45. It's available now through the websiteShipping is free inside the US, and $10 internationally. And a special treat for my readers- get 20% off your entire order when you use the code NPS20! 

Sunny's Body Products



Overall I was really pleased with these products and will be using most of them all up. What do you guys think? Do they sound appealing to you? I'd love to know, so comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!