Thursday, March 22, 2018

Emily de Molly Created By Man (Polish Pick Up April 2018 Exclusive)


Hello my peeps! I have another Polish Pick Up shade to share today! I mentioned yesterday that April's theme is "Across the Universe: Planets and Galaxies" and Hayley of Emily de Molly was inspired by the above photo from Battlestar Galactica. This is a thermal polish so I have a gazillion photos showing it off!

Created By Man is a steel blue (warm) to very dark, almost black grey (cold) thermal with blue to purple shifting shimmer, silver holographic micro glitter and orange iridescent flakes. It dries matte but you can add a glossy top coat for a shinier look. The formula is dense and still applies smoothly. Shown is two coat without, and then with topcoat.

Warm



 Cold



Transition



Glossy Top Coat



Created By Man will retail for $10 (250 cap) through the Polish Pick Up website April 6th-9th


Emily de Molly


This shade is so unique and unlike anything I have. There was something almost spooky with the black creeping up my nail as it got cold. It was strange, but I liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!