Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Emily de Molly Little Hero (Hella Handmade Creations Exclusive)


Hello peeps! Today's post is going to be quick as I almost forgot about it! I have another Emily de Molly creation, this time it's a limited edition that will only be available through Hella Handmade Creations (previously Hella Holo Customs). If you've never purchased with HHC, I highly recommend joining their Facebook group to keep up-to-date on all the recent changes and each new release. 

Little Hero is a dark peach pink with gold flakes, fuchsia, and pink holographic micro glitters, and lots of gold holographic micro glitters. WOW! I am such a sucker for pink/peach/gold shades and this one was done so beautifully. The formula was a little bit thicker so I let it dry slightly longer between coats. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Little Hero is available now until April 21st exclusively through Hella Handmade Creations. It is a preorder and will ship in 3-4 weeks. Price is $10 USD.


Emily de Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!