Saturday, May 12, 2018

Road to Polish Con New York 2018: Week 9


**EDITED** I just got the second polish for this week (Girly Bits) and instead of a second post I'm adding it to the original.

Are you ready for Week 9 of the Road to Polish Con? This week features a new-to-me brand, Flirtin' Polish. As first impressions go, consider me impressed! The formula wasn't gold standard but this shade is quite fantastic. Girly Bits Cosmetics is a brand I'm pretty familiar with and wasn't at all surprised that their contribution is a unique shade with a flawless formula. Let's take a look..


Girly Bits "Pocket Full of Fairies" is a light pinkish beige with a soft holo glow, a violet shine, tiny silver holographic glitters, and copper and purple chrome flakes. This shade is so complex and unique to anything I have! The formula was buttery smooth and I didn't have any issues even with the larger flakes. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 






Flirtin' Cosmetics "Pixie Poison" is a deep sapphire blue jelly with holographic micro blue glitters. If only my photos showed how fantastic this really looks! The glitters absolutely pop from a base you could practically swim in. The formula is a little tricky because it's so thick. I did two coats but think I could have gotten away with one. One layer of top coat will smooth it out but I did two for an extra glossy look.




The Week 9 polishes will be available for one week only- Sunday May 13th through Saturday May 19th. Shipping is a flat rate of $3.50 for Domestic orders and $11.00 for International orders. 

If you plan on Holding Shipment until the end, use code FREESHIP which will remove your weekly shipping charge. You will be invoiced for an accurate shipping price at the end of week 11 and orders will ship once invoice is paid.

**Use my code NAILPOLISHSOCIETY to receive a free gift with your purchase! Or if you'll be holding your polishes, use the code NAILPOLISHSOCIETYHOLD**


Road to Polish Con
Website
Facebook
Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!